Monday, August 6, 2012

Waste Month: In the Home Stretch

As I look at my calendar, it is official: Waste month in some ways was a waste for me.  In total, I was home 11 of the 30 days for this month.  That makes it really difficult to follow any time of plan in any area of my life.  But recycling and shopping local are pretty much a bust when you are on the road for so many days.

But we are in the home stretch, the final week.  And here's how I'm going to finish strong:

1.) We are carpooling to work this week
2.) I am continuing to eat out of the freezer and pantry and keep grocery shopping to a minimum
3.) I will FINALLY be home on Wednesday & Saturday this week to hit the farmer's market
4.) Recycling, everything possible in our home
5.) kitchen waste taken out to the field

So, even though I haven't had the strongest month this month, this week will be great.  I can tell already.

No comments:

Post a Comment